Click here to go to the site, in case you found this blog on its own.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Temporary screwup

For a short period of time on the night between Tuesday and today (night over here in europe that is) if you visited this site you would have seen a righteous mess in this frame. This was caused by me when I was futzing about with my blogger accounts.

I'm working on launching crystalhawk.org now (it will take a while to do this) and as such i wanted to move some urls on blogger around. Stupid as I am I forgot that the adress crystalhawkent.blogspot.com (which is now the blog for crystalhawk.org) was hotwired into this site, whereas this blog has been moved to http://exorcisttotuu.blogspot.com/. I simply forgot to change the linking on this site, this should be fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment